Symposium Committee 2018
The 25th symposium of ConcepT is organized by the ‘Symposium committee 2018’. This committee exists of six students of Civil Engineering, shown in the picture below.
Committee members (from left to right):
- Jop Keja – Chief of planning
- Henri Mauritz – Treasurer
- Bas Leijser – Chairman
- Lianne Cortenbach – Vice Chairman & Secretary
- Ruben White – Chief of External Affairs
- Tom Diks – Chief of External Affairs
Civil Engineering at the University of Twente
Information about studying Civil Engineering at the University of Twente:
- University of Twente
- Civil Engineering BSC Programme
- After the Bachelor’s Programme
- CME department
- CTS department
- WEM department
Study association ConcepT
ConcepT is the study association for students of Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management (CEM) or Construction Management and Engineering (CME). ConcepT organises activities in three different categories: Professional, Educational and Social.
For more information about ConcepT, visit the website of ConcepT.